Last Activity:02-06-2013 8:28 PM
Posted in thread: FG too low? on 10-07-2012 at 06:03 PM
I would say if anything I am over sanitizing as everything i read about brewing is "sanitize,
sanitize and then sanitize some more" I took my readings in a wine thief but after getting the
really low ...
Posted in thread: FG too low? on 10-07-2012 at 05:27 PM
Been lurking on the forums for a little while, then registered and finally took the plunge and
bought a partial mash kit (Chocolate Covered Beavr Nuts)..which also happens to be my first kit
- What do you dislike about summer?
- What are you drinking now?
- Meat is not a protein source
- Strawberry Wheat
- First Year Hop Growers
- 1 gal wine jugs for fermentation?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Yeast Starter - tastes like vinegar
- Christmas Ale - Special B %
- Questions on Campden tabs