Last Activity:03-10-2013 10:46 AM
Posted in thread: H2o on 01-12-2013 at 06:00 PM
Ignore this having issues app
Posted in thread: Question about Starter for a barleywine on 02-06-2010 at 07:37 PM
I'm getting ready to brew an American barleywine.. I'm trying to grow enough yeast (WLP001) to
pitch into wort with an OG of 1.115. I pitched a vial into a gallon sized jug with 2 litres of
1040 wort ...
Posted in thread: Greetings from Traverse City, MI on 03-02-2009 at 02:31 PM
Hi, TC is a beautiful place. I go up there every summer for about a month to visit my in-laws.
Posted in thread: Help, turning into a beer snob! on 03-01-2009 at 05:11 PM
I'm afraid the only solution to your problem is to brew more beer.:mug:
Posted in thread: Hello from Mechanicsville, VA on 03-01-2009 at 12:29 AM
I am familiar with JRHB. I recently rejoined after a 3 year hiatus.
Posted in thread: Hello from Mechanicsville, VA on 02-28-2009 at 12:56 AM
Hi, I've been a casual extract brewer for about 5 years. I've been getting a little more into
brewing lately and have been doing partial mash. I'm now slowly piecing together my all grain
- What do you dislike about summer?
- What are you drinking now?
- Meat is not a protein source
- Strawberry Wheat
- First Year Hop Growers
- 1 gal wine jugs for fermentation?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Yeast Starter - tastes like vinegar
- Christmas Ale - Special B %
- Questions on Campden tabs