Last Activity:05-22-2012 7:27 PM
Posted in thread: Wench Cider on 05-11-2012 at 08:16 AM
Let me know how you get on with yours Zengeek. Mine will be ready to bottle in a few days. The
yeast nutrient makes the cider ferment quicker. I kept the room temp under 20C. reading 1006
and it is le...
Posted in thread: Wench Cider on 04-30-2012 at 12:27 PM
Wench Cider( Very similar to Rekorderlig Winter Cider) I drink all year roundThis is my
recipe.Ingredients22 litres of Apple juice ( no sugar no preservatives) Homebrand is fine.2
Vanilla beans2 Cinna...
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Skeeter Pee
- What are you drinking now?
- False Bottom FREE SHIPPING till Memorial Day
- My Master Bath
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Hoppo's Hops Garden
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What to make of the Belma Hop