Last Activity:09-17-2009 7:17 AM
Posted in thread: chest freezer conversion on 09-05-2009 at 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=Munsoned;1528247]A small container of Damp Rid has kept my keezer totally dry, hopefully
preventing rust issues. QUOTE]How often do you have to replace the damp rid?
Posted in thread: chest freezer conversion on 09-05-2009 at 01:10 AM
I'm not talking about the compressor failing, and not just cosmetic rust. I'm talking about the
internal tubing, like the evaporator coils corroding, sometimes in just a couple of years.
Here's a quot...
Posted in thread: chest freezer conversion on 09-04-2009 at 10:55 PM
I have a question about converting a chest freezer. Do you guys have problems with the freezer
failing after just a couple of years, even for a new freezer. See, I'm thinking of doing this,
but I've b...
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- 80 Quart Stainless Kettle with Lid for $55 plus shipping
- What are you drinking now?
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- Belma Hops
- Show us your Kegerator
- British Mild hop regime.
- Yeast Calculators and Final Gravity
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Watermelon Wheat
- enough yeast? do I need more?