Last Activity:01-21-2013 10:20 PM
Posted in thread: oak barrel aging on 01-08-2013 at 10:27 PM
Has anyone experimented with aging porters in small oak barrels? I have a 5L medium charred oak
barrel that I want to age my beer in. I love Goose Island Bourbon County. So my questions are:
1) How do...
- How many bottles to harvest yeast?
- How do you use ur bottling bucket
- How much oak?
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Yes! Another bottling question
- What are you drinking now?
- 10" Low Pressure Burner from Brewershardware.com
- StrangeBrew Elsinore - Raspberry Pi based brewery controller
- Help with metallic off flavor
- Plate Chiller - possibly stupid question.
- Anybody else using BKYeast's Cantillon Brett?