Last Activity:04-29-2013 3:13 PM
Posted in thread: NB Brickwarmer Holiday Red Ale on 01-07-2013 at 05:53 PM
I decided to just keep this in the primary as well. I'll be bottling it up this weekend.
Ynksfan27, sounds like you're having a good fermentation. This brew seems to trend toward using
a blowoff but d...
Posted in thread: NB Brickwarmer Holiday Red Ale on 12-20-2012 at 03:39 PM
I just brewed this on Saturday and am excited to see how it turns out as well. I'm going to
primary for 4 weeks and then bottle. I'm really glad I read the reviews on NB about using a
blowoff tube as ...
Posted in thread: First APA Recipe, any advice? on 06-21-2012 at 04:34 PM
Thanks guys. I'll cut the Crystal malts back to what you suggested. Also going to be doubling
up on the Centennial and Amarillo. Thanks for the advice!
Posted in thread: First APA Recipe, any advice? on 06-21-2012 at 03:36 PM
I've been brewing for about a year and am absolutely hooked on this hobby! So far I have only
done extract kits from Northern Brewer and Midwest Supply so this will be my first original
recipe. I'm go...
- reduce duration of brewing?
- Man, is this book awesome.
- Does anyone else do this?
- Just a couple quick questions
- Snapped a vine!
- What are you drinking now?
- Visiting Lansing, ISO Founders KBS Leaving Tomorrow!
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Restricted? Bringing hops plants into California
- Hop debris clogging keg. HELP!
- Reverse Mashing