Last Activity:04-06-2013 11:31 AM
Posted in thread: 1/2'' Silicone tubing on 03-06-2013 at 07:49 PM
Northern Brewer has their 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. silicone tubing for $1.65/ft. That's a great
Posted in thread: Cake Pan Fly Sparge Strainer on 02-27-2013 at 09:41 PM
I can't see the photo of you project. Interested.
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-09-2013 at 01:18 PM
Alot of very cool stuff for 2013....Would enjoy all of it!
Posted in thread: immersion chiller - alternate design on 12-10-2012 at 03:59 PM
Posted in thread: Bells 2 hearted clone on 09-19-2012 at 05:09 PM
I brewed the recipe from a past Zymurgy and it turned out very nice. I had a 6pk of Bell's Two
Hearted Ale to compare and was pleasantly surprised. It uses WLP001
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Giveaway! on 09-06-2012 at 02:20 AM
I'd enjoy scoring this deal!
Posted in thread: Show us your sculpture or brew rig on 09-02-2012 at 12:02 AM
Here's my setup, just finished the welding and will soon be adding the 3rd burner for the mash
tun. Currently using a cooler mash
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Giveaway! on 09-01-2012 at 11:55 PM
Pick me, Pick me! Really could use a keg.
Posted in thread: 40 Plate Chiller $89 - KegCowboy.Com on 08-10-2012 at 12:46 AM
Posted in thread: BIAB Question on 11-14-2011 at 05:47 PM
3. Mash in full volume of water for 60mins then do a mash out at say 170°F for 10mins.I utilize
option #3 and get upper 70's to lower 80's efficiency.
On Deck - Citra IPA
Primary 1 &2 - Amber Ale & Air :-(
Kegged: Imperial Stout
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- n00b PLEASE HELP!
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- Lateral bines
- Water Temperature and InMalt Temperature Differs
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- Help! Ive created a monster!
- What are you drinking now?