Last Activity:06-17-2012 8:39 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Cream flavor in wine on 06-15-2012 at 11:08 PM
Posted in thread: Adding fruit to wheaton beatdown on 02-02-2012 at 06:43 AM
I am going to brew T-Can & Bearcat's Wheaten Beatdown from northern brewer this weekend. I was
just wondering if anyone has tried adding fruit to this brew? I was thinking apricot might be a
Posted in thread: Too many esters?? on 01-31-2012 at 05:49 AM
Brewed a red ale with S-04 and fermentation was over in 4 days. Ambient temp was 66-68 but I'm
noticing an astringent taste that would indicate it fermented too hot. My question is will
these flavors ...
- Fermenation bucket hop smell
- The Rabbi (pseudo-clone of Avery's The Reverend) -- Belgian Quad
- Kern River Citra DIPA
- Strawberry Wine
- use grain bag as screen?
- Growler Saver - Pressurized Growler Cap
- magnetized water?
- shopping for a pH meter
- Brewhemoth: What pump to use for immersion coil cooling?
- greetings from newly-legal Alabama!
- Yet Another eBIAB Build