- Posts 5
Last Activity:03-07-2013 1:31 PM
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-20-2013 at 03:59 PM
I am in. fingers crossed.
Posted in thread: Old Rasputin Imperial Stout Clone? on 10-08-2012 at 04:35 AM
Has anyone done this recipe and collected the 10 gallons of wort then boiled to 5? I am
expecting to make it next weekend and would love to hear from anyone that has followed BYO's
Posted in thread: Old Rasputin clone wanted... on 10-08-2012 at 01:38 AM
Has anyone brewed the all grain version of BYO's Old Rasputin clone? I am curious about the
instruction to run off 10 gallons of wort and boil it down to five. I am hoping to brew this
next weekend if...
Posted in thread: Boil coming over top of sight glass on 10-08-2012 at 01:17 AM
I bought a roll of aluminum flashing this week and cut off a 4x8 inch piece to slide under my
pot where the sight glass is installed. Worked perfectly today, there was a slight bounce in
the fluid lev...
Posted in thread: Boil coming over top of sight glass on 10-01-2012 at 05:07 AM
Glad I found this thread. I had the same issue today during my first boil with the new sight
- Founders All Day IPA
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- Pit Cookin'
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Help with getting ready for a competition
- Blowoff tube for plastic bucket
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Cal Clone -- By the worlds least handy man
- 2013 NHC first round results?
- Carbing Apfelwein
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?