Last Activity:09-23-2012 6:34 PM
Posted in thread: 20# CO2 tanks - what to do with them? on 03-06-2012 at 11:14 PM
Grind off all of the pepsi markings and bring them to hbar in Milwaukee! They will cert and
fill them for about 30 dollars. Great place minus being in a bad part of town.
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway on 02-07-2012 at 11:23 AM
Posted in thread: Will a propane grill boil wort? on 05-25-2011 at 06:27 PM
We tried to use a grill on our first batch with absolutely no success. I think a small stove
would have done better. We were only working with 3 gal also. Get a turkey fryer or use the
stove! That's m...
Posted in thread: New Glarus - Moon Man on 05-09-2011 at 05:55 PM
Moon man is a great beer! Deb Carey told me Dan started with spotted cow as a base and dry
hopped about 100 different small samples to come up with the hop profile. I would suggest using
Moon Man as a...
Posted in thread: Green Bay Pubs/Breweries on 04-22-2011 at 02:55 AM
You might be in luck! WWW.milwaukeebeerweek.com. lakefront brewery tours are always fun. Hope
Posted in thread: Burned mash smell?? on 04-03-2011 at 03:34 AM
I guess it wasn't the HBT but the normal Wikipedia site. Here's the link
Posted in thread: Burned mash smell?? on 04-02-2011 at 02:44 PM
What kind of controller are you using? Can you provide details on the controller settings? 5
gallon batch? Pictures? I built a RIMS system with a CPVC manifold and a small RIMS heater. I
had burning i...
- Need Help in the middle of my boil!!
- Can anyone advise me on this manifold design and material?
- Operation: Sixpoint Resin
- Yay it's finally here and it's YUMMY
- What are you drinking now?
- motorcycles, who here rides one?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- Second keezer for lil brother
- Dishwasher for fermentation chamber