Last Activity:07-24-2008 8:47 AM
Posted in thread: boddys - (Boddington's recipe request) on 06-10-2008 at 03:43 AM
Found this on Beertools website:Boddington's Clonewhat about adding honey? i saw a recipe
somewhere that called for \1-2 lbs of honey after the wort cools. noj
Posted in thread: boddys - (Boddington's recipe request) on 06-09-2008 at 11:52 PM
I haven't brewed it, but Orfy's recipe in the recipe db gets great reviews.Oh and welcome to
HBT! :mug:THANKS FOR THE WELCOME I'LL CK. IT OUT
Posted in thread: boddys - (Boddington's recipe request) on 06-09-2008 at 11:50 PM
Oh, I was thinking Boddington's Pub Ale(big yellow can with nitro widget), not the bitterthat's
the one. the pub ale
Posted in thread: boddys - (Boddington's recipe request) on 06-09-2008 at 01:50 PM
does anybody out there have a recipe for boddingtons? thanks noj
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Adding Gelitin as a clearing agent
- Mash Tun is cracked, now what?
- Need help with a habanero ale
- What are you drinking now?
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Grist ratio or water temp
- looking for small berry crusher
- Extreme Frustration; What am I doing wrong?!!
- Anybody use a HopShot?
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.