Last Activity:04-21-2013 9:27 PM
Posted in thread: Hops growing opportunity on 01-15-2013 at 04:20 PM
4-5 acres of outstanding vegetable ground with irrigation water north of Platteville, CO for
lease. Soil is sandy and slightly acidic and has been primarily used for livestock grazing.
Very little che...
- Yeast Pitching and Final Gravity??
- Show us your blogs!
- Replacing the 10 psi regulator with a 30 psi regulator for Banjo Burner
- Did i ruin the wort by oxidizing??
- Music Related Beer Names!
- What are you drinking now?
- Dual Stage Temp Controller Issues
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Stuck Fermentation... For The Third Time!