Last Activity:12-23-2012 3:30 PM
Posted in thread: Starting my keezer build... thoughts? on 10-24-2012 at 05:01 PM
Nice. I was thinking of doing the same thing for my build. Where did you get the tin roofing?
Posted in thread: Mosquito in my starter on 03-20-2012 at 06:58 PM
I don't how the F that thing got in my flask but it did.I'll back up. I made a yeast starter
(1000ml) last Thursday night to pitch on Saturday and found a mosquito floating in the flask.
Must have got...
Posted in thread: Yeast breeding? At home? Stupid question...? on 03-20-2012 at 06:50 PM
Read this: this: I contemplated doing the same thing recently but can't bring myself to
potentially ruin a batch of beer
Posted in thread: Starting my keezer build on 03-07-2012 at 06:05 PM
Just got a killer deal on a 8.8 Kenmore for $150.00. Brand new in the box. The hood is dented
in like hell but the seal stays together when closed. I just got a Johnson Controls digital
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- storing grains
- My new 50a brewery.
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Indy 500 Brisket
- Woops. Too much priming sugar
- Is wheat beer ok for yeast starter ?
- What are you drinking now?