- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-05-2012 4:44 PM
Posted in thread: DIY temp controller build on 09-16-2009 at 10:55 AM
Sorry, guess it only goes to 35, good enough I think, unless you like beer-cicles.I think 35
should still be ok. Thanks
Posted in thread: DIY temp controller build on 09-15-2009 at 09:34 PM
I did this same thing, with a Rite Temp thermostat, it cools down to 30 degrees, and has worked
perfectly for me, it can control both cooling and heating, you just need one extra relay for
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- n00b PLEASE HELP!
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- Lateral bines
- Water Temperature and InMalt Temperature Differs
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- Help! Ive created a monster!
- What are you drinking now?