Last Activity:05-09-2012 8:58 PM
Posted in thread: yeast fermentation at lower temps, mango pulp wine on 05-01-2011 at 02:04 PM
We are making the Mango pulp wine. We have ~6 gallons in a 6.5 gallon carboy and we are using
Lavlin EC 1118 yeast. We started things up 4 weeks ago, and fermentation has proceeded steadily
at a tempe...
Posted in thread: Mango Pulp Wine on 04-18-2011 at 02:35 PM
It's been 3 weeks since mixing up a 6 gallon batch. The bubbling is slowing down (currently 1
bubble/4 seconds), and we are probably going to rack this coming weekend. Did that mango
krausen (toxic wa...
- What are you drinking now?
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?
- Sugars lost during the boil
- Distillers malt
- home brewer laws
- Should I quit my brewing job?
- Best way to calibrate my refractometer (and hydrometer?)
- Let's talk score sheets, hilarious/ludicrous comments
- The process of bottle conditioning.... (mainly temperature and stoarage)