- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-17-2013 1:01 AM
Posted in thread: NB smashing pumpkin question on 10-05-2012 at 06:42 PM
I've had this kegged and carbonated for about two weeks. I added about a extra tsp of pumpkin
pie spice to the boil. Beer seems to keep getting better the longer its aged, very strong spice
taste at t...
- noobie doing first brew
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Question about cops and for those who live in Association communities
- Craft Beer MAW
- What does your HBT name mean?
- Aeration of Wort
- I think I ruined my beer
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- West Coast IPA critique!
- Pitching temperature for WLP838 Southern German Lager Yeast
- What is wrong with the leaf and should I be worried?