Last Activity:04-14-2013 11:55 PM
Posted in thread: pumpkin melomel on 10-18-2012 at 03:57 AM
I've had mead be ready in three months. If you do a staggered nutrition regimen. Then you just
wait for the pumpkin to drop out and your good. I would almost back sweet this one to with some
Posted in thread: pumpkin melomel on 10-16-2012 at 05:38 AM
i just baked a pumpkin a fairly small pie one and then mashed it all up and mixed in about 3/4
of a table spoon in then added to the secondary and racked the mead onto the pumpkin it started
right up ...
Posted in thread: pumpkin melomel on 10-10-2012 at 05:27 PM
yeah i think thats what ill do but what are the key spices to put in ? i want a nice rich
flavor but not too over poweringthanks again
Posted in thread: pumpkin melomel on 10-09-2012 at 12:27 AM
i currently have a mead in the primary and i want to make it a pumpkin melomel it is 2#honey 1
vile of english ale yeast top off water to 1 gal. and a yeast nutrient i need some help on how
to have a ...
- Tall boy kettles
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- What are you drinking now?
- Second attempt pumpkin ale
- Best stir plate for the money?
- Beerlosiphy of the day
- Help me design my hop schedule?
- Looking for SMaSh Advice
- Help with Strawberry Pizzaz
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat