Last Activity:08-21-2011 5:04 PM
2 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: Pics Inside Westvleteren on 05-10-2011 at 03:21 PM
From what I've heard about the monks that brew in Belgium and the Netherlands they are all very
modern. Apparently the reason is that they can brew faster with a modern brewery (and they
don't have to...
Posted in thread: Two Yeasts, one beer? on 04-04-2010 at 07:54 PM
Competition amongst the different types of yeast will eventually be the death of one of
them.Perhaps when you make a low gravity starter and aerate well you might see a new genus of
yeast form and com...
"It has served us well, this myth of [guess who]."
- Pope Leo X
- English barleywine recipe feedback
- Craft Beer MAW
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- What are you drinking now?
- My Ugly Junk- Corona Mill Station...
- 2bbl Blichmann Conical Temperature control help wanted
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Yooper's Oatmeal Stout
- Pliny for 3 Floyds?
- Is this a good thing?
- Blowout on aisle 3