Last Activity:01-11-2013 6:51 PM
Likes Given: 3
Posted in thread: Two Questions: Temperature and Sediment on 01-09-2013 at 06:29 PM
Hi, new brewer here... I am currently into the third week of carbing a IIPA that had a FG of
1.016. First, on temperature: The room where I fermented generally stays between 63-67F so I
moved most of ...
Posted in thread: IPA: Dry Hopping Secondary Fermentor on 12-04-2012 at 12:38 AM
No question is silly and yes, put the hops in and rack the beer, perfectly fine!Thanks! Just
tried it tonight.
Posted in thread: IPA: Dry Hopping Secondary Fermentor on 12-03-2012 at 08:43 PM
Very green homebrewer here so forgive me if this is a silly/common question:If dry hopping
(pellets) in secondary (secondary is glass carboy, primary is plastic bucket with spigot),
would it help to d...
- Citra Summer ale- suggestions?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- What are you drinking now?
- Extreme Frustration; What am I doing wrong?!!
- Mash Tun is cracked, now what?
- Revvy's Belgian Blonde (Leffe Clone)
- Residual Sugars
- What I did for beer today
- Can You Bottle Off A Warm Keg?
- E-stop on low voltage negative
- Anybody else using BKYeast's Cantillon Brett?