- Posts 4
Last Activity:02-07-2013 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: Mash Tun Opinion: Keggle or Cooler? on 01-17-2013 at 03:02 PM
I'd like to have as many options possible so the false bottom sounds like the route to go. Do
you have a reccomendation on what size to use? I see a few different sizes and shapes out
Posted in thread: Mash Tun Opinion: Keggle or Cooler? on 01-15-2013 at 08:01 PM
Do you guys suggest a false bottom or a bazooka tube in a keggle mash tun?
Posted in thread: How to Remove a Miller Threaded Keg Valve (not retained by a spiral ring) on 01-15-2013 at 07:15 PM
I'm cooking with gas now. I think I just needed a longer screwdriver to get a little moe
pressure on the safety. Now that I have the spears out I think I'm going to remove the safeties
for easier hand...
Posted in thread: How to Remove a Miller Threaded Keg Valve (not retained by a spiral ring) on 01-14-2013 at 08:25 PM
I just got my hands on 5 of these suckers. I built the jig and got one spear out but it looks
like the spring inside the valve is not letting the safety in all the way on a couple of them.
Its like wh...
- gas troubles
- Brett IPA with NO bittering hops?
- Preventing fermentation after forced carbonation
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Second Year Hops grower - Prep advice
- yeast culture
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- caps leaking shortly after bottling mead....
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E keggle build
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)