Last Activity:01-16-2012 8:24 PM
Posted in thread: Newbie Cider Help on 01-18-2012 at 10:56 PM
Thanks guys! I'll bottle it up and let you know how it went.
Posted in thread: Newbie Cider Help on 01-17-2012 at 01:24 AM
Hey gang,I started my first cider back in October of 2011. I mashed several pounds of apples in
a masticating juicer and then filtered the cider before I put it in the carboy and topped with
a vapor l...
Posted in thread: Cider taste like....Rubber Stopper on 10-02-2011 at 02:45 AM
Being a total n00b I would love to find out what caused this so that I can avoid it. I hope you
get an answer! :mug:
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Rubber Gasket inside cooler Mash Tun?
- Quick keezer question
- cheese cloth
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- MalFet's bottle washer for lazy homebrewers
- Single bottle infections or something else?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!