Last Activity:04-05-2013 12:19 PM
Posted in thread: Dual purpose March Pump as a Rain Barrel Pump on 04-04-2010 at 06:32 PM
We are pumping to a sprinkler that is about 30 feet from the side of the building up about 4
feet of grade. My main concern is what would happen if we ran the barrel dry. Therefore running
the pump dr...
Posted in thread: Dual purpose March Pump as a Rain Barrel Pump on 04-04-2010 at 04:18 PM
The wife and I have recently installed a rain barrel outside our garden. To water more quickly
we have decided to get a pump. I was thinking that the March 809HS would be a good option.
Since I am slo...
Posted in thread: Mash Tun Help. on 03-13-2010 at 12:29 AM
I was testing my newly built Mash Tun (5 Gal Rubbermade cooler) and noticed it leaking from the
holder for the paper cups. I realized there was a crack in the bottom of the cooler and all the
- Do you have a beard?
- What are these flakes in my boil?
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?
- 2013 NHC first round results?
- Any Deviant Dale's IPA Fans Out There?
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- first timer
- Ferm Chamber not getting cool enough
- My Master Bath
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Blueberry Cream Ale- Critique