Last Activity:11-23-2012 12:46 AM
Posted in thread: How Do I Make My Bock a Chocolate Bock? on 11-20-2012 at 01:54 AM
Ok if you are using Safale US-05 def not lagering. How many packets of that yeast are you
throwing in there? With a SG that high I hope they got you using more than one.After you let it
sit in primary...
Posted in thread: How Do I Make My Bock a Chocolate Bock? on 11-19-2012 at 06:31 PM
The guys at Homebrew HQ are awesome, I live about 5 minutes from their shop. Don't be afraid to
give them a call, tell them what you bough and what you want, and get their advice.Are you
Posted in thread: How Do I Make My Bock a Chocolate Bock? on 11-19-2012 at 04:50 PM
This weekend went to Homebrew Headquarters Richardson Texas and chose their "in house Texan
Bock" recipe. While boiling the brew yesterday I decided to drink my first Sam Adams Chocolate
Posted in thread: How to add orange to sorghum beer? on 05-01-2012 at 11:55 PM
Thanks for the comments. I have oranges and clementines in the fridge but will need to get some
vodka. If I understand correctly, I peel the oranges and just use the peel not the fruit. Do I
Posted in thread: How to add orange to sorghum beer? on 04-30-2012 at 03:30 PM
Can I "successfully" add orange citrus flavor to a finished kegged GF beer? For my very first
Home Brew attempt - I corny kegged 5 gallons of Briess Sorghum Beer following their website's
"Hoppy to be...
- Anyone See a Problem...
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Best Brew for 1st All-Grain Batch?
- Any idea what this is going to turn out to be? MO+Saaz+Safale S04.
- Ancient Beers with Dr. Patrick McGovern
- Repitch on 655 cake, primary or secondary?
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Where to store bulk hops long term...