- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-16-2013 11:13 AM
Likes Given: 3
Posted in thread: wailua Wheat...Passion Fruit on 04-15-2013 at 06:53 PM
This was my base recipe-4.0 oz Carapils - Steeped for 20 min4.0 oz Crystal 15 - Steeped for 20
min2.5 lbs Briess Bavarian Wheat DME0.5 lbs Briess Golden Light DME0.25 oz Rakau (11.4%) 30
min0.25 oz Pa...
Posted in thread: wailua Wheat...Passion Fruit on 04-11-2013 at 07:03 PM
I made a Wailua Wheat clone last summer that I was pretty happy with. I racked 2.25 gallons
onto 10 oz of fresh passionfruit and let it sit for 7 days. I then racked to a clean fermenter
for an additi...
Posted in thread: How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made? on 02-26-2013 at 03:35 PM
+ 2.5 gallons = 25,457.5
- Meat is not a protein source
- Strawberry Wheat
- First Year Hop Growers
- 1 gal wine jugs for fermentation?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Yeast Starter - tastes like vinegar
- Christmas Ale - Special B %
- Questions on Campden tabs
- Yeast for a smoked porter
- Best SMaSH recipe you've made???