- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-10-2012 2:41 PM
Posted in thread: PWM control of heating elements on 02-10-2012 at 07:41 PM
For a fairly slow heating process, where temperatures change over minutes, not milliseconds,
using a relay, I'd program my own PWM.Turn the relay totally on and totally off over a longer
- first project complete - questions for project #2
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- The Late Night Thread
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- New Zealand Brewers
- Seattle brewers... Recommendations?
- Bottling Rant
- Crystal Malt really necessary?
- The [very cool] doctor who thread
- House Rules for Brewing