- Posts 4
Last Activity:05-10-2013 10:09 PM
Posted in thread: 10 Gallon Biab split into 2 on 01-05-2011 at 06:58 PM
I don't know the answer to your question of the wort sitting and cooling for 90 minutes, but I
don't see that it would be problematic.Have you tried mashing your full grain bill in half of
the total w...
Posted in thread: Rootlets in 2 row question on 03-23-2010 at 03:10 AM
I have gotten malt from Colorado Malting, and also noticed the rootlets, which I didn't think
was normal. I removed them by pouring the malt back and forth between two buckets outside and
let the wind...
Posted in thread: Palindrome: on 02-20-2010 at 03:48 AM
levelkayakLager sir, is regal.
Posted in thread: Bottling with fresh juice? on 02-16-2010 at 03:31 AM
Can you take a S.G. reading of the juice, and calculate the sugar contained in it? It should be
a similar calculation to priming with reserved wort.
- First Year Hop Growers
- Wyeast 1968 London ESB - surprisingly flocculant?
- I didn't make a starter, so how many packs?
- Durian cider - yes I went there.
- IBU/SG ratio for a stout?
- Reverse Mashing
- Keggle Boil Kettle drain location
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Does Extract Brewing Make Darker Beer?
- How much yeast do we lose when we decant starters?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread