- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-21-2012 7:35 AM
Posted in thread: Mixing MEATS (different animals) on 01-06-2011 at 01:24 AM
I always mix 1 part ground pork to 2 parts ground beef when making burgers. The inlaws can
never figure out why my burgers are always so juicy.
Posted in thread: KegCowboy.Com Coupon Code on 01-06-2011 at 12:38 AM
Bought my kegerator supplies from KegCowboy today. I am a beginner to everything associated
with kegging/dispensing with the exception of consuming. (Brandon) I think that was his name...
- Yellow Tettnanger Hop Leaves
- Craft Beer MAW
- Input needed for water profile
- Ever bottled with rye whiskey?
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Five different melomels - *Picture*
- Aquarium temperature controller NEEDING HELP!!!
- Growler filling
- Wort Pump + CFC Combo Toolbox
- Bottling 3787 Ale ?
- Suggestions for older folks wine making kits...