- Posts 4
Last Activity:05-21-2013 2:30 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Premier malt extract on 04-26-2013 at 02:49 AM
What store is it in what town. I live in northwest arkansas.
Posted in thread: Premier malt extract on 04-26-2013 at 02:27 AM
I bought a case of it last year from a grocery wholesaler in northern Arkansas. used it a few
times as a kicker to my other beers and once alone with specialty grains..it had a mild cider
Posted in thread: Scary Cherry Hard Lemonade on 12-16-2012 at 03:54 AM
Recipe:10 cans Minute Maid Lemonade6 Lbs dark brown sugar1 Cup chopped raisinsyeast nutrient
and energizerEnough water to bring it to 5.5 Gallons and a SG of 1.100Ok, after my first batch
of yeast suf...
Posted in thread: 3 day wine coolers on 12-13-2012 at 04:26 AM
Made a quick and easy 3 day wine cooler using frozen mixed fruit from Sam's club. Took and put
enough fruit to fill the blender 3/4 full then added Limeaid and blended until well
blended.Added that to...
- We no need no stinking beer gun...
- What are you drinking now?
- Looking for some suggestions for a Scottish ale.
- Copper coil
- Cold Crashing a Newcastle Brown
- New Keezer - Expanded Metal - Taplister
- home brewer laws
- The Most Unsanitary Thing That's Ever Happened
- Perlick faucets leaking
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Imperial IPA recipe