Last Activity:05-09-2012 9:28 AM
Posted in thread: Batch Sparging with Denny Conn on 03-23-2012 at 01:11 AM
Posted in thread: Batch Sparging with Denny Conn on 03-23-2012 at 12:16 AM
Looking at pics on Denny Conn's batch sparging page. How does he hang his thermometer in the
mashtun? My levitation skills arent what they used to be since I started brewing. Will the lens
Posted in thread: Italian Floor Corker on 02-26-2012 at 05:21 PM
The item is in Vero Beach, Florida. UPS Shipping would run whatever it costs me. I ran rates
from my location to South Florida and to Washington State and it ranges from $20-35 for the
corker and $16-...
Posted in thread: Italian Floor Corker on 02-26-2012 at 09:43 AM
Italian Floor Corker. Only used for 1 batch. Includes a gallon bag of red/black foils, a quart
bag of natural corks and 24 or so green 750 ml bordeaux bottles. $100 + shipping for all, OBO,
or will tr...
- Ancient Beers with Dr. Patrick McGovern
- Attempting an "Apple Ale" - suggestions?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Any hop trearment for dry hoping?
- Cheap compact wort pump
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Spotted Cow Extract Clone Help / Challenge...Will Donate $25 to HomeBrewTalk
- Distilling - need info
- Bottling Rant
- Beer Emergency--deploying for 7 months in less than 5 days
- WSM size?