Last Activity:10-10-2012 2:05 PM
Posted in thread: PM Rye Pale recipe opinions on 05-23-2012 at 07:29 PM
Just looking for opinions if you think this will taste good. I like Rye beers and I wanted to
add some to a pale recipe I have brewed and liked. This will be a full boil for a 5 gallon
batch standard ...
Posted in thread: Coldwater 420 - Special Pale Ale on 02-09-2012 at 07:30 PM
Yes, I brewed a variant of this last year and it was one of the best beers I've made so far.
I've had 420 and liked it, but I've never tried them side by side to compare. My version was a
Posted in thread: Glassware: Burgundy Glass for Beer? on 11-22-2010 at 09:24 PM
you can get 2 New Belgium glasses for 5.99 shipping included on their website. they may fit the
bill for you.
Posted in thread: A Hello and looking for comments on a recipe on 09-22-2010 at 12:26 AM
Alright how about this simplified version?5 Gallon batch 3 Gallon boil 5# Briess Pilsen LME8oz
Rice syrup solids8oz honey maltHops1oz Williamette @60.75oz Saaz @ 30.75oz Saaz @ 0Yeast White
Posted in thread: A Hello and looking for comments on a recipe on 09-21-2010 at 06:05 PM
Hey everyone I am new to brewing but not to drinking :drunk:. I have been lurking for sometime
and love this site. I have 2 extract brews under my belt a APA and an Amber and I am working on
my 3rd. I...
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?
- Help with stalled Saison
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- 5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy
- What came in the mail for you today?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread