Last Activity:04-30-2013 1:34 PM
Posted in thread: Czech and Slovak brewing community! on 11-04-2012 at 07:56 PM
Anyone from these countries around? If so, don't miss the PIHA contest this December.
Posted in thread: Intelligently patterned krausen!? on 11-04-2012 at 07:22 PM
Yes, I've seen some of the most incredibles shapes created by the yeast. I bet these will
occupy PhD students for few 100s of years :)
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Lesson learned the hard way
- Making clearer beer
- What are you drinking now?
- Anybody up for a riddle?
- Bar build - Thanks All
- Hops not dropping out
- Batched an experimental brew, seeking opinions on the recipe
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- It's official starting my own brewing business!