Last Activity:04-22-2011 9:29 AM
Posted in thread: Am I a Loser? on 01-27-2011 at 01:12 PM
If it comes to it, I vote PBR next time ;)
Posted in thread: My first solo lager on 12-03-2010 at 10:10 PM
SO: doing a Schwarzbier. Did everything right, pitched at about 44 and slowly raised it to
about 50 over the next couple of days, as recommended in Palmer's Brewing Classic Styles. Its
been ranging fr...
Posted in thread: Mailing It on 10-18-2010 at 01:52 PM
Possible? Impossible? I know it is *technically* illegal, but hey...so are lots of things ;) I
want to know if anyone has tried, had any success, any repercussions, etc.
Posted in thread: Help with Pink Color for a Grapefruit IPA on 10-12-2010 at 09:40 PM
I think you've inspired one of my next batches. Where can I find a particularly good recipe?
Posted in thread: Dry hopped my eye on 10-12-2010 at 04:41 PM
fantastic air freshener idea ;P
Posted in thread: Gingered Ale/ ginger in secondary? on 10-09-2010 at 10:13 PM
So, I am trying my hand at one of Charlie Papazian's recipes for a "Gingered Ale"...Its going
to be a nice dark beer which I added a fair amount of chopped ginger to during the boil. I'm
hoping it wil...
- Mid-Missouri freezer conversion
- Maltodextrin Question
- Blow off tube with cream ale
- Anyone See a Problem...
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Best Brew for 1st All-Grain Batch?
- Any idea what this is going to turn out to be? MO+Saaz+Safale S04.
- Ancient Beers with Dr. Patrick McGovern
- Repitch on 655 cake, primary or secondary?