- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-16-2013 9:04 AM
Posted in thread: hows my crush? on 01-16-2013 at 11:56 PM
Even your second photo looks a little coarser than what I get from my Barley Crusher. I haven't
had a stick mash yet and I routinely get over 80% eff.
Posted in thread: Stir plate/stir bar problem on 01-17-2012 at 05:21 PM
My erlenmeyer flask has a slightly concave bottom and would throw off a standard stir bar. I
switched to a barbell shaped stir bar and haven't had any more problems.
Posted in thread: What would you do with . . . ? on 09-29-2011 at 02:34 AM
Laser cut mash paddles dude.
- Propane burner: DIY or purchase?
- cold crashing question
- Advice on a bet
- cleaning and coating a driking horn
- Mead experiment possibly jacked up....
- Cleaner question
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Question about transfering mead
- Sharing Brew
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?