Last Activity:11-04-2010 9:21 AM
Posted in thread: Cucumber Passion Fruit Ale on 11-04-2010 at 01:59 PM
I know it's been a while since my original post, and the beer is now long gone, but here are
some notes on the beer.1)The passion fruit extract overpowered the cucumber. I used slightly
less than the ...
Posted in thread: Cucumber Passion Fruit Ale on 07-15-2008 at 05:38 PM
Anyone have experience using cucumber? I've already started this batch, but looking for a
little feedback. Basically I want to create a light, crisp, slightly fruity summer beer.
Something that will r...
- Help with clearing mead?
- Length of beer line
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- New mill at the LHBS!
- BIAB basket instead of bag.
- Cider from Frozen Concentrate
- Very Hoppy American Pale Ale
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?