Last Activity:11-27-2012 5:34 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Illuminated Bar Signs for your man cave??? on 04-02-2012 at 05:21 PM
As co-brewer of Fluke, I approve of this sign! Looks GreatCheers!
Posted in thread: Brewing outside when it is below freezing on 12-19-2011 at 07:01 PM
I live in MN, and I brew outside on a bayou burner with 15 gal kettle. Typically, after the
boil we will move the kettle inside the garage and use a hose attachment from the faucet to
connect to my wo...
Posted in thread: Forgot to add priming sugars on 07-20-2011 at 07:37 PM
Awesome, thanks guys! I was worried my brew might have been ruined, but then I remembered to
Posted in thread: Forgot to add priming sugars on 07-20-2011 at 07:28 PM
Cooper's Carbonation Drops are the drops that I will be using. Anyone had problems with these?
Posted in thread: Forgot to add priming sugars on 07-20-2011 at 06:19 PM
I bottled my Bass clone last night, but got caught up in whole process and forgot to add the
priming sugar before bottling. So here's my plan... Open the bottles, put a carbonation tablet
in, re-cap. ...
Posted in thread: First beer from first batch on 07-07-2011 at 08:56 PM
Looks like a very nice beer! Congrats! I'm fermenting my first All-grain batch right now.
(British Pale Ale) Hope mine turns out just as good as yours! :mug:
Primary: Surly Furious clone (AG)
Bottled: Newcastle clone, Bass clone (AG)
Kegged: Hefeweizen (AG)
Future: Honey Porter (AG)
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Kit Tips
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Last call on rhizomes
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- What are you drinking now?
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell
- My unique cider technique?
- McAustin's Mocha Stout (w/cold-brewed coffee)
- First year hops not getting enough sunlight