- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-04-2012 9:25 AM
Posted in thread: DIY Custom Crown Caps! on 01-07-2012 at 11:29 AM
Very nice work!!! However, I might have the same problem as most other guys...when I scrap the
paper off...ink is coming off as well.Q1: Is it normal that some of the "Golden" remains around
- Suggestions for a Hopper
- Joe's Quick Grape Mead
- Fly sparging question: mash thickness and mash out water additions
- Skeeter Pee
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- Cheap compact wort pump
- Perlick tap through a watermelon...will it ruin it?
- Review article on the Microbiology of Malting and Brewing
- First attempt at FWH
- Immersion Chiller (NC-Raleigh)
- Advice Needed: Bottle Bombs