Last Activity:10-21-2007 8:08 PM
Posted in thread: Types of cider? on 10-21-2007 at 11:20 PM
I just finished boiling a batch of pale ale and am considering doing some cider next. We really
like the sparkling cider we have had in Normandy, and my wife also likes the dry ciders she has
had in p...
Posted in thread: Hello from Minnesota on 10-21-2007 at 06:31 PM
Hello FolksI have a pot of Big Ben Pale Ale (Midwestern Brewing Supply kit) boiling away on the
stove so I thought I would log in. Actually, I was trying to see if anyone had a clone for
- BIAB Electric Brewing System
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- 2bbl Blichmann Conical Temperature control help wanted
- Mold? Salvagable?
- Got a pound of citra and a pounc of falconers flight now what
- Plastic fermentors
- Has Anyone tried using Sugar Cubes to Prime ?
- Accidentally made incredibly good Belgian beer.
- Lager Suggestion
- Wine Kit - Did I mess it up?
- Beginner...with soft water question