- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-14-2006 11:17 PM
Posted in thread: Pomegranate? on 08-15-2006 at 04:54 AM
well I'm new at brewing anything but i have pomegranite trees in the back yard ,so I went for
it. My advice would be subsitute barley with something else.Maybe strawberrys.Mine came out
- Aquarium temperature controller NEEDING HELP!!!
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- Converting to multiple regulators: hardware ?
- Gluten free and vegan beer
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- Runaway fermentation getting stuck
- Kegerator Advice/Help
- Carboys Glass vs Plastic
- Alright, somewhat frustrated, need the gurus...
- Want logo input
- So who's brewing this weekend?