Last Activity:05-13-2013 1:57 PM
Posted in thread: Brett brux starter on 05-12-2013 at 06:27 PM
I made a 1liter starter of Brett brux that has been sitting for 9 days now. I used DME like you
would for any starter. I don't have a stir plate so I've just been swirling it whenever I can.
Posted in thread: Brewing big beers on 02-10-2013 at 07:38 PM
Thanks for all the useful advice. I've been ordering the grains already crushed from northern
brewer and my mash tun has the braided hose instead of a false bottom. Would either of those be
Posted in thread: Brewing big beers on 02-08-2013 at 08:07 PM
I'm interested in brewing big imperial IPAs and imperial stouts with my 10 gallon water cooler
mash tun and 8 gallon brew pot. The problem is I only get about 60% mash efficiency at best
when I load u...
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E-Stop ???
- Contactors for e-brew heating elements.
- What power % do you use?
- Creating an NA (Or...how I neutered my beer)
- Tripod/Hoist Ideas?
- Simple "analog" e-brewing questions
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- 2 questions
- Wedding beer stockpile
- Can the manifold be soldered onto the tap in the mash tun and stay there for good? :)