- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-31-2013 8:36 PM
Posted in thread: Cooper beer enhancer on 01-20-2013 at 10:36 AM
Thanks Tim, I bottled it today without tasting it. It smells like it should and all the yeast
was absorbed into the brew. I took a SG reading and it read around 900. Might not be the
strongest but aft...
Posted in thread: Cooper beer enhancer on 01-19-2013 at 04:32 AM
Need help-maybe. Ok, bought a cooper's diy brew kit then wife got me a Mr Beer American Porter.
I followed the directions on the porter can which calls for no sugar and only the contents of
the can it...
- WLP002 - What the heck?!
- Yes, Virginia, fermentation temp control really IS important.
- SWMBO Mildly Irritated on Brew Day
- Fermentation temperature schedule US-05
- Show us your Kegerator
- WLP 076 Old Sonoma Ale
- Woodland Hills homebrew shop
- Travelling in Denver, Boulder & Durango Area - Brewery Suggestions?
- home brewer laws
- guess this beer bottle
- Type of copper/length?