Last Activity:05-12-2013 7:44 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Waiting for the Sun - Ale with Cranberries on 01-24-2013 at 01:17 AM
Going to rack a gallon of my robust porter onto .5lb of frozen cranberries. Was going to just
let thaw and then add them. Do you think they need to be heated to 160F?Cheers!
Posted in thread: Filtering from the Brew Pot to Fermenter on 01-09-2013 at 12:50 PM
Thanks for the replies. It sounds like it does not matter if all of it goes into the fermenter
as it will settle out anyway. I have made a few batches with it in the fermenter and a few
Posted in thread: Filtering from the Brew Pot to Fermenter on 01-06-2013 at 06:22 PM
I have a 10 gal megapot with a false bottom. I leave the false bottom in for the boil and use
mostly hop pellets. I have a pickup tube installed but when I drain into the fermenter I leave
about .75 g...
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- trouble-shooting: sour-plastic
- Ciders need more yeast than beers?
- Watermelon Wheat
- What are you drinking now?
- Best moment of my young brewing career
- Mystery hops
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- West Coast IPA critique!
- Adding orange/corriander in kegged beer
- Bell's Two Hearted Ale Clone (close as they come)