Last Activity:02-25-2013 4:46 PM
Posted in thread: Looking for 1/6 Sanke on 12-11-2012 at 12:46 PM
Oh I know, but thank you for the reminder. Ds are what I currently use.Listing updated with
Posted in thread: Looking for 1/6 Sanke on 12-11-2012 at 12:43 PM
Be sure and get a sankey "D" type and not some other like the ebay one tophmck linked to - I
think that one uses an "A" type coupling. Unless your family member can handle types other than
"D" that is...
Posted in thread: Looking for 1/6 Sanke on 12-11-2012 at 03:05 AM
I have a family member who owns a bar and always has 6 of his own brews on tap. He has offered
to provide me with a constant supply if I provide my own 1/6 barrel. "D" type connection...Any
one have o...
Posted in thread: Show us your Kegerator on 12-10-2012 at 01:09 AM
87815This is the wall outlet. This wall backs up to my garage where the fridge is located. 2 8'
lines running off a 20# tank. New brass faucets, and what's advertised is what's running.
Chilled to a f...
- making mango ipa when should i add the mangos?
- natural conditioning/carbonating in a keg
- Dry yeast starter?
- Alright, somewhat frustrated, need the gurus...
- (MN) WTS - Blichmann Beer Gun and Counter Pressure Filler
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- How much grain do you have in stock?
- $7.00* stir plate
- Anyone steam-mashing?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Batch conditioning