Last Activity:05-23-2013 11:37 PM
Age:28 years old
Likes Given: 500
402 Likes on 311 Posts
Posted in thread: Man, I love Apfelwein on 05-25-2013 at 05:04 AM
I'm having my first glass of Apfelwein. I made it using honey instead of corn sugar. It is only
5 weeks old and I know it needs to age, but man is it is dry, dry, dry. Barely a hint of apple.
Posted in thread: Funny things you've overheard about beer on 05-25-2013 at 04:08 AM
Well,they think we're being smarta$$es. I don't see it that way,being an English major. Comm 1
& 2 in college were more interesting. Rather amusingly similar to the bar explanation bit. All
Posted in thread: My unique cider technique? on 05-24-2013 at 03:16 AM
So now I MUST have your apple syrup recipe and I need to find some different kinds of AJ around
Sacramento. Costco brand is %4.50 per gallon, but more variety would be nice. Also I need to
find some s...
Posted in thread: Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different on 05-24-2013 at 02:33 AM
Has anyone tried to propogate the RYR? I was talking to SaraMc and got to wondering if you
cooked up a small batch of rice, and let it cool to roughly room temperature, then mixed up
some powdered RYR...
- Custom Starter Brewing Kit
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Show us your Mead in a photo!!!
- Styles for introductory beer tasting party
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Last call on rhizomes
- Liberty Peach Berliner Weisse (Sour Mash)