Last Activity:02-21-2012 8:58 PM
Posted in thread: What to expect if i dont hit mash temp? on 10-08-2012 at 07:35 PM
Hi fellow homebrewers,What flavors, aromas or characteristics should I expect in a beer if I
donít hit the mash temp? As of now, I have made some great tasting all grain beers but my first
3 batches w...
Posted in thread: Costa Rican Ingredient Hunt on 09-30-2011 at 11:37 PM
It is probably too late for your trip but I thought I can reply and that could help someone
else.Of course there is a lot ingredients to try. I dont know about issues with customs in the
USA.. I trave...
- Unsanitized bottle caps
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- What is the difference between "mash" and "steep" on hopville
- Forgot to strain hops from primary fermenter
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Had A Special Visitor Yesterday
- Picklese - Hot pickled cabbage. So good!
- use grain bag as screen?
- 2013 Willamette Hop Log
- Calling All Metal Fans