Last Activity:09-10-2012 4:22 PM
Posted in thread: Re-brewing airlock overflow on 09-03-2012 at 04:02 AM
The wort was at about 75-80 degrees ( room temperature). It could be the reason, but there is
not much I can do to control with the facilities. Also, it was just a monster high gravity
brew. Do you kn...
Posted in thread: Re-brewing airlock overflow on 09-02-2012 at 05:37 PM
Yesterday I brewed a monster Imperial Stout with a gravity of 1.13 and Nottingham yeast. This
morning it had filled half a gallon of overflow, so I increased the bucket size to a carboy
with half a ga...
- What are you drinking now?
- Help Wanted: Boneyard RPM IPA Clone Recipe
- Can't get drunk Light beer
- Buying Expired Yeast
- Gee. So sometimes people *do* get krausen blowout in their airlocks.
- fermentation stopped.
- 11 Gallon Stainless Pot w/ drain valve and dip tube
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat
- Hop Id tags gone!
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different