- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-29-2013 9:04 AM
Posted in thread: Black Shadow - Cascadian Dark Ale aka Black IPA on 03-22-2013 at 02:41 PM
Currently in secondary dry-hopping, tastes great so far! Scaled the recipe up to a 24L batch
with a little extra chocolate malt. Plan on aging 2 or 3 months. Thanks for the recipe!
Posted in thread: Black Shadow - Cascadian Dark Ale aka Black IPA on 02-16-2013 at 01:55 PM
This looks like a great Black IPA recipe, but I'm not setup to do all grain yet :( Anyone have
any tips on converting this recipe to partial mash?I've come up with this so far, just
substituting the b...
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- Heatsink on aluminum lid?
- Bell's Eccentric Cafe news
- Conditioning restarted batch
- IPA's Historical Question/Discussion
- Founders Black Party next weekend
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- PB&J Beer Recipe
- New Holland Brewery
- E-Stop ???