Last Activity:02-12-2013 1:33 PM
Posted in thread: crashing after Diacetyl rest for lagers? on 12-05-2011 at 04:45 PM
Hey all,I was wondering what others do to get a lager from D-Rest temperature to lagering
temps.My typical lager fermentation schedule is: pitch cold, ferment at 48F for 10-14 days
until I'm 2 points ...
Posted in thread: from propane cylinder to manifold on 02-01-2011 at 03:44 AM
So my new single tier stand is almost complete, all in gleaming stainless. I had a professional
build the gas beam similar to the Brutus, with 1/2 NPT fittings for all three burners. Tested
- List of PJ Electrical Diagrams
- Using hulled barley along with 2 row
- What are you drinking now?
- Your used blichmann burner for a new one
- Need help with home bar build
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?
- Strawberry Jelly Mead
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Super Simple 15G Plastic Conical