Last Activity:01-11-2013 6:01 PM
Posted in thread: Stout? And now what? on 11-19-2012 at 07:44 PM
Well, isn't Carafa already roasted? Then it indeed is stout. o/ But my doubt here is if I can
still add the oats to get an Oatmeal Stout, and/or adding boiled honey or cocoa powder would
fit the other...
Posted in thread: Stout? And now what? on 11-19-2012 at 07:02 PM
In the very begining the plan was to make a smooth and kinda sweet stout, but i did not know
where I could buy lactose and put that plan aside. Then, I decided I would make a Chocolat
Stout, but if yo...
- My first brew setup
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Fermenting with 2 different types of yeast
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- Tangy dubble need suggestions
- conditioning in the bottle
- How do create my own partial mash recipe.
- Modifying a blonde ale ingredient kit
- What are you drinking now?
- Done with Electric Brewing