Last Activity:03-11-2013 9:32 PM
Posted in thread: newbie kit suggestions on 01-28-2010 at 09:58 PM
thanks for the tip mojo!
Posted in thread: newbie kit suggestions on 01-28-2010 at 09:57 PM
"I don't know how much of an issue it would be, but shipping ingredients like hops and grains
MAY cause a small hiccup. I don't know how fussy they are with shipping certain ingredients
Posted in thread: newbie kit suggestions on 01-27-2010 at 09:22 PM
Excellent. Thanks for your replies. I will definately use your tip to keep it cooler during
fermentation. What about throwing some ice into that water here and there, necessary? I will
add an extra hy...
Posted in thread: newbie kit suggestions on 01-27-2010 at 04:02 PM
Well, I recently got the urge to look into my own brewing after getting sick of the poor
selection of beer where I live. I intended to do some research and pick up supplies over the
summer when I came...
- 4 weeks in primary ok?
- A Sad Truth
- Avocado Mead Recipe?
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- How Do You Describe the Flavor of Kombucha?
- When to add honey to Blonde.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Welch's Grape Juice Wine
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...