- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-30-2013 11:19 AM
Posted in thread: Harvesting "Blanche de Chambly" Yeast for a witbier on 01-07-2011 at 03:43 AM
I just got back from Quebec and was considering doing the same for my next beer. Is there a
good way to harvest yeast from lees?
- Wyeast 1968 London ESB - surprisingly flocculant?
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- proper way to carb.
- I Eat Danger For Breakfast Stout
- Did my first partial mash. Things went... poorly
- 2011 HBT BJCP Competition Winners' Recipes
- Efficiency vs. diastatic power (or missing my OG by at least 10 pts)
- False Bottom FREE SHIPPING till Memorial Day
- Calling All Metal Fans
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- Music Match